Summer 2015 International Conference
The 2015 International Conference on Business and Economics (ICBE2015) will be held in Seoul, South Korea, July 8-11, 2015.
The conference is hosted jointly by:
the Korea Distribution Science Association (KODISA) and
the Shandong University of Political Science and Law of China.
The conference aims:
(1) to share scholarships regarding issues of science, technology and humanities for business and economic sustainability,
(2) to offer an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues from around the world,
(3) to enable participants to exchange information and ideas on the topics, and
(4) to publish scholarly papers and research notes in the conference proceedings and an affiliated journal.
The conference offers keynote addresses, formal paper symposia, case study presentations, special sessions, and industry leadership and public policy maker panel discussions as well as doctoral research seminars. Academia, public policy makers, business leaders, consultants, and doctorate students can choose from a wide range of programs.
Manuscripts must be complete and ready for blind peer review.
A work-in-progress paper also will be reviewed for presentation. All accepted full papers and work-in-progress papers would be included and published in the conference proceedings.
Top 5% of the accepted full papers will be recognized with Best Paper Awards.
Each awarded paper wins a scholarship** of USD500 in cash.
The scholarships will be awarded for only when full paper accepted and registration fee paid.
About top 20% of high-quality papers from the conference proceedings will be invited for the accelerated review process, which is a second round of blind peer review process conducted by reviewers of the related journal editorial board, for possible publication in one of the following journals:
** Scholarship Awards:
To be eligible for the scholarship of USD500, the following requirements must meet:
1) Submit a conference registration form and a proof of registration fee paid,
2) Submit a full paper in English following the APA style format, Submission Instructions
3) Submit a brief CV of each author, including the details of work affiliation and recent three year publications, to the conference email email@example.com and copy to the conference chair firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 30, 2015.
Any application afterwards will not be honored.