Summer 2017 International Conference
on Business and Economics (ICBE2017)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, July 6-8, 2017
All submissions and registration form are to be handled electronically by the conference email email@example.com.
- Submission to journal publications and research scholarship applications must be full papers and subject to double-blind peer review. Accepted papers and award-winning papers will be published in one of accredited journals.
- Work-in-progress papers, research notes, short communications, and case studies are welcomed, and not subject to peer review.
- The due date for conference registration and paper submission is May 30, 2017.
All registered papers to the conference program will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 2287-478X) with the author’s consent.
- Top 5% of the accepted full papers will be recognized with Best Paper Awards and each award-winning paper wins a scholarship of USD500 in cash.
- The scholarships will be honored only if the full paper has been accepted and the registration fee has been fully paid.
To be eligible for the research scholarship for USD500 prize, the following requirements must be met:
- Submit a conference registration form with the scholarship application (if attended, registration fee must be paid),
- Submit an extended abstract in English (limit 2-page length. Later, full paper in English must be submitted by May 30, 2017)
- Submit a brief CV of the presenting author, including the details of work affiliation and recent three year publications (limit 2-page length).
AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE OPPORTUNITIES
The Awards honor and recognize world leaders and best exemplars whose innovative approaches to managing and teaching create replicable and innovative models that can support human well-being and the world society in a meaningful way.
The Grand Award winners will each receive $1,000 prize in cash and a commemorative plaque.
- Grand Award for Excellence in International Business
- Grand Award for Excellence in International Education
- Grand Award for Excellence in Service Management
- Grand Award for Excellence in Global Leadership
- Grand Award for Excellence in Public Administration
To be eligible for the ICBE Grand Award for Excellence for USD1000 prize, the following requirements must be met:
- Submit a nomination letter outlining the qualifications of the nominee (limit 2-page length).
- Submit a brief CV of the nominee, including the details of work affiliation and recent outstanding achievements (limit 2-page length).
- All submissions and forms should be sent electronically only to the conference chair firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2017. Any application afterwards will not be honored.
REGISTRATION AND FEE
The due date for conference registration and full paper submission is May 30, 2017.
- The regular registration fee is US$450 per person. Student, spouse, or accompanied person (if attend the conference program) registration fee is US$250 per person.
- The registration fee includes any access to the conference concurrent sessions, the conference special workshop, the conference receptions, all coffee breaks, a hard copy of the conference program, and a soft copy of the conference proceedings.
- Work-in-progress papers, research notes, and registration form should be submitted to the conference email email@example.com no later than May 30, 2017.
- Research Scholarship Awards and ICBE Grand Awards for Excellence applications must be submitted to the conference chair firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2017.