Summer 2017 International Conference
on Business and Economics (ICBE2017)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, July 6-8, 2017
All registered papers to the conference program will be published in the conference proceedings (ISSN: 2287-478X) with the author’s consent.
The ICBE conference and the ICBE Proceedings have been officially indexed in Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science -
Conference Proceedings Citation Index since the ICBE2015 conference.
Conference Proceedings Citation Index, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences worldwide. Integrated bibliography management is freely available to any Web of Science™ user, to easily access and organize your references online (See an example of ICBE2016 Proceedings Index).
- Top 5% of the accepted full papers will be recognized with Best Paper Awards and each award-winning paper wins a scholarship of USD500 in cash. The scholarships will be honored only if the full paper has been accepted and the registration fee has been fully paid.
- About top 20% of high-quality papers from the conference proceedings will be invited for the accelerated review process, which is a second round of blind peer review process conducted by reviewers of the related journal editorial board for possible publication in one of the following journals:
- Journal of Distribution Science (JDS, ISSN 1738-3110)
- International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business (IJIDB, ISSN 2233-4165)
- East Asian Journal of Business Management (EAJBM, ISSN 2234-3040)
- Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business (JAFEB, ISSN 2288-4637)
- Journal of Transnational Management (WTNM, ISSN 1547-5778)
- Some Solid Ranking Journals (SSCI, SCIE, SCOPUS indexed), to be nominated if accepted.
To be eligible for the research scholarship for USD500 prize, the following requirements must be met:
- Submit a conference registration form with the scholarship application (if attended, registration fee must be paid),
- Submit an extended abstract in English (limit 2-page length. Later, full paper in English must be submitted by May 30, 2017)
- Submit a brief CV of the presenting author, including the details of work affiliation and recent three year publications (limit 2-page length).